Visiting Student Registration Checklist
Students currently attending another college or university, or those interested in taking credit classes but not seeking a degree or certificate are considered visiting students and need to follow the steps below.
Click here to apply www.kishwaukeecollege.edu/apply.
- Submit unofficial documentation such as grade reports, schedules, unofficial transcripts, AP scores, CLEP scores, etc. The documentation must display your name, date and institution where prerequisite was completed. You will not receive any transfer credits with the submission of unofficial documentation.
- Submit unofficial documentation by fax (815-825-2306), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in-person to Student Services C2100.
- Complete the Request for Prerequisite Evaluation Form or use your Kish student email to request the course you want to enroll in.
- If you are using a schedule which shows an in-progress prerequisite course and a grade is required, you must submit the final grade report to remain registered for the course. All final grades must be submitted 1 week prior to the start of the class.
- Register for classes online or in-person in Student Services C2100. All Student Services transactions require a photo ID.
- Arrange to pay tuition and fees by the established tuition due dates. Financial aid may be available and information can be obtained through the Financial Aid Office.
Register online through myKC or in person in Student Services C2100. For questions about registration, please contact Student Services at 815-825-9375. For payment options, go to myKC or visit the Business Office C2140. Payments must be received prior to the tuition due date. For questions, contact the Business Office at 815-825-9400.
Congratulations! You are now a Kishwaukee College student!