Transition Services

Transition Services

Adult Education Transition Specialist

Our transition specialists assists HSE students in improving class attendance, provides career exploration, offers referrals to community agencies when needed, and assists HSE graduates and ESL students as they transition to college. Students with a documented disability who may need accommodations on the HSE test can also receive assistance from the transition specialist.

For more information, contact Suzanne Meerman.
Phone: 815-825-9409
Office: C1212

ESL Transition Specialist

Bilingual support services are available to help Spanish HSE and ESL students with information and referral for community resources that will assist students to succeed in school and in the community.  Support is available for students facing challenges in adjusting to their new country or with setting and progressing toward their educational goals.

Phone: 815-825-9405


en Español