TEAS Testing for Nursing & Radiography Programs
- Kishwaukee College uses the most up-to-date version for the TEAS test for admission into the Nursing Program and Radiography Program.
- Four subject areas will be tested: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English/Language Usage. View a PDF with more information.
- TEAS exams may only be taken once during each session (generally, there are two test dates per session).
- Testing must take place at Kishwaukee College. Students unable to meet this requirement should speak with the appropriate Coordinator of their discipline (Nursing or Radiography).
- Students applying for the Nursing and Radiography programs must complete testing with a 60.0% or higher.
- Results are good for 2 years from the date of the exam.
- Students enrolled in their last admission criteria may apply to Nursing.
- Study guides may be purchased online at www.atitesting.com. Free TEAS practice tests may be taken at www.testprepreview.com/teas_practice.htm. In addition, there is an ATI TEAS Study Manual on reserve at the Kish library.
TEAS Testing Dates/Times:
October Test Dates (choose one):
- Friday, October 20, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 27, 2017 at 9 a.m.
(You may only register for one of the above test dates)
December Test Date (FOR RADIOGRAPY STUDENTS ONLY):
- Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9 a.m.
The December 1st test date is for applicants to the Kishwaukee College RADIOGRAPHY program ONLY. If a nursing applicant takes this exam, scores will be voided and the applicant will not be allowed to take the TEAS test in January.
- Please create a student account at www.atitesting.com. Mozilla Firefox is the preferred browser to use.
- Once you have signed into your account, click Online Store at the top right-hand corner of the web page.
- On the left side of the screen, select Register for . . . TEAS.
- Select Program Type "TEAS for Nursing Students" (even if you are applying to the Radiography Program).
- Choose country, state, and city (Malta) and then click next.
- Select the date and time for which you want to register and complete billing information.
- Registration closes at MIDNIGHT 2 DAYS PRIOR TO TESTING. Students must be registered before this time to be eligible to take TEAS testing.
- All registrations are final and may not be rescheduled or refunded.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and requires a credit card.
- Make sure that you write down and retain the order number. You should also receive a confirmation email letting you know that the transaction is complete.
- Appointments fill quickly. It is best to register early.
- If you need to change your test date once you have registered, please contact ATI Testing at 800-667-7531, not Kishwaukee College.
On the Day of the Test
- Testing occurs in Testing & Tutoring Services (Room A-1300). Directions to Testing & Tutoring Services A1300
- Students should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to testing. ANY STUDENT ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO TEST AND MAY HAVE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER TEST.
- Students will need to present a government-issued photo ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport) in order to test.
- Scratch paper will be provided.
- A calculator will be available online for use during testing.
- Cell phones, other electronic devices, hats/hoods, food & drink are prohibited in the testing area.