The Career Center offers comprehensive services to students, alumni and community members looking for employment.
We will coach you through:
- Creating your resume and cover letter
- Locating job leads
- Building your interview skills
- Preparing for an internship or job shadow
- Branding yourself on social media
- Career exploration through our 3-Tiered Process
We are also a major resource for local Employers. Meet your recruiting goals by connecting with our students and alumni through:
- Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Job Postings
- Career Panel or Guest Speaker
- Internships and Job Shadow Opportunities
Need help with a resume or preparing for an interview?
Stop in the Career Center for individualized help:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00 am – 2:00pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday May 3, 10, 17 2:30pm – 4:30 pm
Student worker and community job postings, computer lab and job search handouts available during office hours 8:30-4:30.
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm